You don’t need to live with it.
We all get headaches. But for some people, headaches are frequent and severe.
Poor use of joints and muscles in the neck and upper back can cause increased tension and refer pain to the head. Faulty movement can also affect posture, which can make the problem worse.
Good chiropractic care, including an accurate diagnosis and a tailored rehabilitation plan, can ease symptoms.
Headaches can also be triggered by stress and tension, emotion, a cold, certain foods, additives, and hormones, such as those related to the menstrual cycle. Chiropractic care may also aid in the prevention of migraines
Chiropractic care, including specific exercises and advice on improved posture, can help ease many head and neck problems.
Seek emergency medical help for:
• The sudden or explosive onset of a headache
• A changing character of a headache
• A new or different kind of a headache
• A headache associated with fever
• A headache that awakens you from a sound sleep