Most of our patients have pain in the back or neck that can also radiate to other parts of the body. We also see people who have local pain, in an arm or leg, a tennis elbow or from sports injuries.
- Back and neck complaints
- Headaches, may also help prevent migraine attacks
- Disc problems, trapped nerves
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions
- Leg pain, hip, knee and ankle pain or problems
- Infants, young children and school children
- Pregnancy related problems
Chiropractic care, as delivered by qualified chiropractors, may result in:
- Pain relief
- Greater mobility and movement
- Reduction of headaches
- Better alignment and posture
Our treatment includes:
- Adjustments and deep massage to release restricted joints and tight muscles
- Dynamic neuromuscular stabilisation (DNS) training to activate the core stabilisers that support the spine and movement
- Posture and movement training to stabilise core muscles
- Strengthening exercises to prevent future problems
Chiropractors are regulated by the General Chiropractic Council and must follow a strict code of practice. Dr Ida Norgaard, DC, MSc is registered with the GCC and a member of the British Chiropractic Association.
Conveniently located in central London, with clinics in both Victoria and South Kensington, INC-health is within easy reach of Kensington, Chelsea, Belgravia, Victoria, Westminster, Pimlico and Mayfair – SW1, SW2, SW3, SW7, W1, W8, W2.